International name: Pentaerythritol
Synonims: Pentaerythritol, 2,2-Bis (hydroxymethyl)1,3-propandiol
CAS Nr.: 115-77-5
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Delivery form: 25 kg bags
Storage: Store in a dry, well-ventilated place.
Pentaerythritol is used:
- for the production of the polyesters, including alkyd resins, synthetic resins;
- in the production of polymers, antioxidants, stabilizers;
- in the production of melts and enamels;
- in the production of elasticizers for PVC;
- in the production of synthetic lubricants, as a component of the polyurethanes, dyestuffs, fabrics;
- in the production of explosive pentaerythritol tetranitrate.